| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mwinilunga in October is really warm at 21.3 °C (70.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.9 °C (85.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly arid. Circa 91.7mm (3.6in) of liquid is released.
- The shortest day is 12:13 long and the longest day is 12:32 long with an average length of 12:23.
Check the distance to and compare the Mwinilunga October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Mwinilunga, Zambia
Mwinilunga Weather in October Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Mwinilunga:
- Mansa, Zambia - 486.8 kms (302.5 miles) E
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 332.2 kms (206.4 miles) E
- Solwezi, Zambia - 217.5 kms (135.2 miles) ESE
- Kafironda, Zambia - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) ESE
- Ndola, Zambia - 478.6 kms (297.4 miles) ESE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) SE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 529.9 kms (329.3 miles) SE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 530 kms (329.3 miles) SE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 341.5 kms (212.2 miles) S
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 473.8 kms (294.4 miles) SE