| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mwinilunga in August is somewhat warm at 18.9 °C (66.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.3 °C (48.7 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 19.4 °C (34.9 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 3.2mm (0.1in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:53 long with an average length of 11:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Mwinilunga August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mwinilunga, Zambia
Mwinilunga Weather in August Discussion
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mwinilunga:
- Mansa, Zambia - 486.8 kms (302.5 miles) E
- Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic Of The Congo - 332.2 kms (206.4 miles) E
- Solwezi, Zambia - 217.5 kms (135.2 miles) ESE
- Kafironda, Zambia - 411.4 kms (255.6 miles) ESE
- Ndola, Zambia - 478.6 kms (297.4 miles) ESE
- Kasempa, Zambia - 250.9 kms (155.9 miles) SE
- Kabwe Agromet, Zambia - 529.9 kms (329.3 miles) SE
- Kabwe, Zambia - 530 kms (329.3 miles) SE
- Kaoma, Zambia - 341.5 kms (212.2 miles) S
- Mumbwa, Zambia - 473.8 kms (294.4 miles) SE